Do you worry about money issues?
Do you struggle with practical arrangements?
If you live in Sway (Hants, UK) …
SWAG may be able to help you - whatever your age.
SWAG is the Sway Welfare Aid Group
Update (November 2012)
2012 Annual Report (opens a new page in your browser)
How might we help you?
|For example financially…
- One-off payments to help meet an unexpected crisis
- With education and training costs for you or your children
- With costs of essential equipment due to illness or mobility problems
- Costs of essential decoration and repairs
- Payments to help meet heating expenses
Or in more practical ways…
- Transport to hospital
- Lunch Club for people living on their own
How can you help us?
- Be neighbourly. If you know of anyone we might help, ask them to contact us.
- As a driver to take people to hospital (we pay your mileage)
- With donations (ideally using Gift Aid) or with a legacy in your will.
- Helping with the Lunch Club
Contact us on 01590 681 500
Or email: us at:
Sway Welfare Aid Group is a Hants, UK, based Charity
for people of all ages living in Sway